Wednesday, December 31, 2008

it's already 2009 in australia.

2008, quite the year. in my opinion 2007 was much crazier and surprising, but 2008 has been the year of redemption in my opinion. all the 2007 craziness got a break this year, but i'm not doubting that 2009 will ten times as crazy.

highlights of 08? there have been a few good, or great parties. i feel like overall, it's been the year of transition from being pretty popular at school to being a complete nobody, but also from going from nobody to popular outside of new west. i'm happy with that.

there have been some big weddings, some substantial deaths in my life, some surprisingly character changes in friends, i met alot of people in 08 that i think i'll be friends with for the rest of my life.

what i'm expecting in 2009? i expect to graduate highschool, complete Bye Bye Birdie, work alot in the summer, go to Montreal and then Alberta. I expect some good decisions and bad decisions and i don't think i'm ready to die on January 20th, which apparently is the date for my demise. I'm going to New York in january and Mexico in May. Then Australia sometime in the winter of 08. I expect to get a tattoo, and to get a really awesome job. It's all coming up and i can't wait to see it unfold.

2008 has been a slice, 2009 will be the year of years, i hope.

thanks 2008 parkerlyfe fanbase.

No comments: