Thursday, August 21, 2008

crust in my eyes

i just woke up and i feel pretty good. i've been so happy this week! i even like to wake up! which is completely abnormal. i wish i could wear pajamas to work i'm so comfortable but apparently pajamas do not reflect urban outfitters latest styles and trends. pft.
guess what i did last night! i cleaned my room, helped install cabinets, texted my heart out, watched Born to Be Miley Cyrus and Spotlight Finger Eleven on Much Music. probably the best night of my summer. ya right.
i work at 12. and then at 6 i'm going to see jack johnson! i'm excited but i'm not like freaking out excited. i mean, whenever i go see concerts i usually like to see some huge star that you see pictures of everyday and her stories about. jack johnson, you don't really hear anything but his music. so the excitement of him walking on the stage and being like "OMG HE LOOKS SO DIFFERENT IN REAL LIFE" is going to be gone. now, if it was Britney Spears on the other hand. 
for dinner last night i ate a wheel of brie. the kitchen really takes its toll on my appetite. i had my N test today, but i cancelled it and payed 25 dollars. since my last test July 7th that i missed like a f-face, i haven't driven since. i feel like i might have lost my talent so i'm postponing it so i can maybe actually know how to drive when i take it and not feel like a fool when i fail

No comments: