Friday, November 21, 2008

less zac efron, more ian curtis.

sorry. i've been busy.
i can't even remember my last post. it probably sucked.
anyways, this one will too. my family got bad news when we found out one of our close family friends commit suicide on monday. he was really young and had a family. my parents are devestated and i'm pretty upset too. it's a weird feeling, especially after you just saw the person a few days before...sad. 
tonight i was supposed to see lady gaga but since my parents are jews they are grounding me for being cheeky and making me stay in. i really don't like my family when i comes to these things. it makes me so mad!!!! i'm going to move on in the summer, it's been decided. either i'll live on campus at BCIT or i'll just find some drug addict to room with because it'd probably be cheap rent.
today was awful. i'm sorry for all the complaining but you know i never get much of a break.
i was supposed to have rehearsal today till 5, but of course i waited around all D block (my spare) and even went through the hassle of switching my shift with alex for her 7-cl and last minute they tell me it's cancelled. :) so that was a waste. i got my report card. F. A. F. 
good job parker! keep succeeding! 
musical times have been in overdrive, with mon-fri (wait mon-THURS) rehearsals and i'm exhausted. it's so intense.

another thing, i'm really tired of obsessed twilight people. get a life, thats what i have to say to them. then again, i'm the one on the computer blogging. 
tomorrow i'm going to see hairspray tomorrow with toni and lincole! that's going to be fun. i actually can't wait :) :) :)
other than that, i've been really missing rachel these days. like the type of missing that makes me really sick. i'm really bad with the feeling where i can't do anything about a situation. it kills me. i'm dying.

my mom bought a new car today. it's a cadillac. sweet. maybe i'll drive it when i get my N, which will probably be uhm never.

i've realized what my problem is. i'm just a spoiled rich kid who just complains and has everything given to him. i've never gotten something i didn't want. i need a major reality check because really i'm still unhappy. 2009, my legacy will begin. i'm going to venture to the lowest of the lows, and pits, so that i will appreciate my life. less zac efron more ian curtis. 

parkerlyfe out.