Saturday, August 2, 2008

the shortest trip in the world

i went to kelowna for 16 hours today. 5 of which i was sleeping. that is officially my record for shortest trip evs. 
though it was short, it was lots of fun. i'm surprised! i wasn't it expecting to be all that fun but it really was. hopefully i get pics up soon or whatevs. 
it was a Grease themed grad party. grease reminds me of when i had a face full of acne and grease dripping onto my shirt, so i decided to take a Hairspray approach to the party just to avoid bad memories. also, i had to live up to my apparent zefron resemblance. not really.

maxi decided it would be a good idea to break out of his cage which is my parents bedroom and roam around the construction zone. this meant him prancing around in wet cement, which crusted to his feet within the hour. now he regrets breaking out. my mom is picking out the cement blocks from his paws i feel kinda bad. but he's alright, if you should no. no one died! 

and today is seth's bachelor thing. i'm going into a forest to hunt my friends with air-soft guns so expect alot of complaining in tomorrows post cause i can tell i'm gunna get shot right in the eye, or in the back of the throat. urhhhhhhhh.

i go back to school in one month exactly today. HISSSSS

No comments: