Thursday, September 11, 2008

what says 1000 words.

grad pictures! oh lord, they are in a few hours i actually have to time to blog i just got out of the shower. oooooooh. 
a few things to say, quickly. i'm really excited naomi petryk is moving back into town! YES! YES YES YES! my life has been kind of incomplete without her since moving in may. gosh. that's exciting. 
i got my biggest issue resolved the other day. if you know me you'll know what that is. 
i'm going to prince george in 13 days to see Rachel and i'm unbelievably excited even though i never thought i'd be excited to ever go to prince george...but hey! ooh i can't wait. 
i'm auditioning for the musical. lame. but still, why not? 

i'm really stressed that the grad cap is not going to fit my enormous head. oh god. 

yesterday was slightly nightmarish at work. you probably already heard the story of my mom calling in and complaining about me having to do a perfect close. if that's not embarassing i really don't know what is. why doesn't someone just plaster nudes of me all around the school?! on second, thought i could get kind of famous for that. hmmmmm.
school was curb stomping me this week but i think i'm starting to get it together kind of nicely. let's see how long this can continue for before i quit school. high school drop out. that's me.

hope you love the new layout. 

No comments: